This client (Native Speaker Communications based in London) wanted to improve his finance but he did not know how to do it. What did we do?
- Act: Collect all data regarding the financial situation and its processes
- Plan: Find solutions for a better cash-flow and to be more profitable
- Do: Change the price list with fewer discounts and higher prices
- Check: Control the implementation of these changes and their results
- Act: Diversify the number of customers, put in place tools for invoicing and cash-flow forecast, management of freelancers...
- Improvements of the financial results
|February 2018||March 2018||April 2018||Trend between February and April 2018|
|Monthly margin||+47.8%||+30.6%||+54.4%||+6.5 pts|
- Sales analysis by customers / countries, currencies...
- Decrease of the impact of exceptional sales
- New cost estimation (as presented on the right), made with Google forms, to quickly estimate the cost of their requests
|Request form||Cost estimation sheet|
"Matthieu helped me to spot potential risks and discover how I could improve my tools to become more aware of risks and opportunities day-to-day."
Nick Holden - CEO