This client (Coworking Rynek 28 in Cracow) wanted to improve its situation by launching a new project because the coworking space (with the club on the 1st floor) did not work. What did we do?
- Act: Collect all financial and space data and compute the current capacity (20 desks in 2 rooms and a conference room without clear capacity)
- Plan: Find solutions to be in breakeven and to have more profitable space
- Do: Change the layout (32 desks in 2 rooms and a conference room with a capacity of 34 people with chairs only or 16 for the training configuration)
- Check: Control the customer satisfaction and adjust the configuration
- Act: Put in place a marketing strategy, put in place a customer satisfaction survey, review the pricing list, buy the missing standard desks and decorations...
- Improvements of the financial results
- Knowledge about its competitors with deep visual analysis
- Knowledge of customer requests to find new improvements in the service delivered with Google docs
- Increase of desks capacity by 60%
- Knowledge about the conference room capacity
|March 2018||April 2018||Trend between February and April 2018|
|Turnover increase (between the previous and current month)||+49.5%||+15.5%||+72.4%|
|Monthly margin||+0.8%||-2.3%||+59.41 pts|
|Cumulated margin (from the beginning of the activity)||-48.2%||-35.3%||+37.86 pts|
"I am running a co-working office in Krakow and needed to improve the layout and optimize the space. Matthieu from Galaxlean offered his help. I was skeptical at the beginning looking at the price but it turned out that the work delivered by Matthieu was way above my expectations and worth every penny. Precise and driven to deliver results, Matthieu used his experience in Lean management that he acquired in manufacturing in order to redesign and optimize the space here at Rynek 28."
Philippe Wahab - Owner