This association (Native Speaker Communications based in Le Havre) had a problem with their invoicing and needed to spend less time on it. What did we do?
- Act: Collect all data about invoicing (conditions, terms...)
- Plan: Think about how to simplify the workflow and how to reduce the processing time
- Do: Put in place a database automatized to manage the invoicing process
- Check: Control the implementation of these changes
- Act: Correct all issues from the invoicing, put in place the payment's control and cash movements with the bank (in term of local currency)
- New system to manage members
- New system to control the cash to the bank
|Template to input new members
|Automatic invoice for members
|Template to perform payments
||Automatic receipt of payment for members
|Template to perform a currency withdrawal or deposit
||Automatic cash balance by type of banknotes
"Time freed by these improvements allowed to our people to be more focused on other subjects more valuable for the association and to allow the launch of local currency on time."
Serge Delamare - Co-President